The first-ever Namibia Fourth Industrial Revolution Conference and Expo will be held in Windhoek next week under the theme ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution as an enabler of green and inclusive industrialisation’. The conference and expo will be opened by the president, is expected to host local, regional and international delegates, and will showcase emerging technologies from various sectors while providing a networking and public education platform. It is also open to the public who can attend from 10am to 5pm.
- EU adds 8 individuals to list of sanctions from DRC
- Windhoek resident assured veld fires are under control
- Zambia urged to strike debt restructuring deal with international creditors
- Ghana’s finance minister survives vote of no confidence
- African National Congress Integrity Commission to deliver Phala Phala report