International Relations and Cooperation Minister, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah on Tuesday said 51 Namibian nationals, mostly students, have arrived safely back home after fleeing war-torn Ukraine. The Namibia Press Agency reports that the student who arrived in groups between Friday and Monday were repatriated by the Namibian government after fleeing the conflict in Ukraine. Nandi-Ndaitwah said the students, are receiving psycho-social support from the Ministry of Health and Social Services.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho