International Relations and Cooperation Minister, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah on Tuesday said 51 Namibian nationals, mostly students, have arrived safely back home after fleeing war-torn Ukraine. The Namibia Press Agency reports that the student who arrived in groups between Friday and Monday were repatriated by the Namibian government after fleeing the conflict in Ukraine. Nandi-Ndaitwah said the students, are receiving psycho-social support from the Ministry of Health and Social Services.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops