The ABSA group has announced the appointment of Arrie Rautenbach as Chief Executive Officer. News24 reports that the bank said the appointment followed a thorough recruitment and selection process completed by the board. Rautenbach is currently Chief Executive of the group’s retail and business banking unit. He is the first internally appointed CEO since 2006.
- Russian soldier pleads guilty at Kyiv war crimes trial
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially