Anti-Corruption Commission director-general Paulus Noa says the 73 cases dropped by the commission will not reduce the public’s confidence in the entity. This comes as the anti-graft agency dropped 73 out of 120 corruption cases reported between March 2020 and March 2021.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid