AfriForum tells courtAfriForum tried to directly link the singing of hate-filled songs to documented farm attacks and killings in its civil case against the EFF and leaders Julius Malema and Mbuyiseni Ndlozi. News24 reports that on Tuesday, AfriForum’s head of policy and action, Ernst Roets, said there had been “many cases of farm attacks during which the attackers made racist and political statements”.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho