ANC secretary-general Ace Magushule has to step aside pending the outcome of his fraud and corruption case, or be suspended, the party’s integrity commission has recommended. In its three-page report to the ANC’s national executive committee (NEC), the commission says the party’s conference decision must apply “without fear or favour”. In its recommendations, it quotes the resolution stating that ANC memberss who are formally charged should step aside pending the finalisation of their cases. Magushue has indicated that he would abide by the decisions of the NEC.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test