The African National Congress Integrity Commission is set to deliver its long-awaited report, on South African President Cyril Ramaphosa over the Phala Phala robbery. ENCA News reports that the report will be presented at the party’s national executive committee meeting on Friday. It comes just days after the under-siege President took the Section 89 panel report on judicial review. The News agency also reports that Ramaphosa avoided talking about the report when he addressed the economic empowerment of persons living with disabilities in Kempton Park.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera