Metal theft continues to be an ongoing trial for scrap companies with the culprits vandalizing infrastructure for sales and goods exchange as a way to make a living in African countries, Kenya, South Africa, and Namibia. We spoke to the Human Resources Officer of Scrap Salvage, Yzette Brink for more insight.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500