Minister of Home Affairs, Immigration, Safety and Security, Dr. Albert Kawana and Angola’s Minister of Interior on Monday signed two agreements focusing on matters of Security and Public Safety as well as on Immigration matters. We contacted the Chief Public Relations Officer at the Ministry, Margaret Kalo to find out more.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised