Air Namibia’s two Embraer Jet (ERJ) aircraft will undergo scheduled heavy maintenance checks from 16 November 2020. Air Namibia’s ERJ fleet is used for servicing all domestic routes, as well as Cape Town and Johannesburg routes. The domestic routes will continue to operate as scheduled, as it remains unaffected by the scheduled maintenance activities.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria