The 39-year-old father of the three brothers who died after they consumed poison-laced energy drinks in South Africa has died while still in hospital. News24 reports that the father, who faced charges of murder and attempted murder, was accused of giving his children an energy drink laced with poison. Three of the boys – aged 16, 13, and six – died after consuming the drink, the fourth sibling is reportedly fighting for his life in hospital, while the fifth child did drink the drink.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid