The 39-year-old father of the three brothers who died after they consumed poison-laced energy drinks in South Africa has died while still in hospital. News24 reports that the father, who faced charges of murder and attempted murder, was accused of giving his children an energy drink laced with poison. Three of the boys – aged 16, 13, and six – died after consuming the drink, the fourth sibling is reportedly fighting for his life in hospital, while the fifth child did drink the drink.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised