The United States has issued an advisory to warn multinational businesses about the risks of operating in Hong Kong, citing the “new legal landscape”. This Jagruti Dave reports, comes a year after Beijing imposed its controversial National Security Law in Hong Kong, which critics say limits the city’s traditional political freedoms.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria