South Africa’s ruling ANC in KwaZulu-Natal has called for an urgent probe into political killings in the province following the murder of a Local Municipality councillor. News24 reports that the party said it had received details about the possible events that lead to the murder, which is under investigation by KwaZulu-Natal police. Another councillor was also killed on Monday.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency