In news from South Africa, A meeting of the ANC’s special national executive committee rallied behind President Cyril Ramaphosa by deciding that ANC MPs could not support the adoption of the Section 89 panel report that found Ramaphosa may have violated the Constitution. But, News24 reports, the NEC did say Ramaphosa should still be held accountable for the allegations stemming from the Phala Phala robbery in other investigations.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera