South African ruling party, the ANC said it has conducted an honest reflection of itself and has found that allegations of corruption against its leaders and members, loss of credibility due to bad performance in service delivery, and the inability to attract young people puts the party at risk of losing power. Times Live quotes ANC head of policy Jeff Radebe as saying that in the worst-case scenario, one of the possibilities is that the party may become so weakened that it could be forced into coalition governments or moved to legislature opposition benches.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test