Some hungry Angolan citizens have resorted to going to the funeral and wedding ceremonies of strangers and then eating the meal offered by the family. We asked a few local youths if they would ever consider doing the same.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho