Some hungry Angolan citizens have resorted to going to the funeral and wedding ceremonies of strangers and then eating the meal offered by the family. We asked a few local youths if they would ever consider doing the same.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500