The African Peer Review Mechanism, a self-monitoring tool that is being used by the national governing council to tackle youth unemployment in Namibia, has conducted a countrywide review with the aim of engaging stakeholders and other African countries on how to resolve the problem. We spoke to Naita Hishoono, a member of the national governing council of APRM in Namibia to give us more details on the matter.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho