The African Peer Review Mechanism, a self-monitoring tool that is being used by the national governing council to tackle youth unemployment in Namibia, has conducted a countrywide review with the aim of engaging stakeholders and other African countries on how to resolve the problem. We spoke to Naita Hishoono, a member of the national governing council of APRM in Namibia to give us more details on the matter.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera