The Affirmative Reposition movement has called on the Ministry of Urban and Rural Development to finalise the Rent Control Bill as a matter of urgency, claiming that the execution of the Bill is being prolonged deliberately by the ministry due to self-interests. AR spokesperson, Simon Amunime says that it is simply a matter of implementation because consultations were already made but in a recent interview with the Namibia press agency Minister of Urban and Rural Development, Erastus Uutoni, said the Bill had been sent back to the drawing board due an identified regulation challenge.
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho
- Namibia, Botswana border post slows logistics industry