The Affirmative Reposition movement has called on the Ministry of Urban and Rural Development to finalise the Rent Control Bill as a matter of urgency, claiming that the execution of the Bill is being prolonged deliberately by the ministry due to self-interests. AR spokesperson, Simon Amunime says that it is simply a matter of implementation because consultations were already made but in a recent interview with the Namibia press agency Minister of Urban and Rural Development, Erastus Uutoni, said the Bill had been sent back to the drawing board due an identified regulation challenge.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops