Chairperson of the Namibia Athletes Commission, Gaby Ahrens has called on athletes to register for the upcoming anti-doping workshop which is slated for 14 November 2020. “This workshop will be vital because it will prepare them for testing procedures during international competitions. The event will familiarise athletes from all kind of sports with clean sport messages,” the Namibia press agency quotes Ahrens as saying, adding that athletes are often tasked to understand which substances are on prohibited lists as well as ensuring that the substances they put in their body are clean, and that this is something the workshop will help them with.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria