United Nations Human Rights chief, Michelle Bachelet, is conducting a six-day tour of China to investigate allegations of repression against Muslim minorities, the first visit, Richard Kimber reports, by a UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in 17 years.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised