The bail application of Zandile Christmas Mafe has been postponed to 29 January. Mafe is still in isolation, after contracting COVID-19. The state, Defense and the Acting President of the Regional Court met to discuss logistics on Friday. They agreed to postpone as the defense can’t consult until Mafe is out of isolation on Monday. He was released from Valkenberg Psychiatric Hospital after the defence applied for a review of his referral. Mafe is currently in custody at Pollsmoor Prison.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency