US President-elect Joe Biden says President Trump’s refusal to accept the outcome of the election is putting American lives at risk, calling for immediate talks between his team and the White House in a bid to ensure the effective distribution of Covid-19 vaccines.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria