Joe Biden has become the first sitting US president to visit the site of the Tulsa massacre, a violent attack a century ago in which a white mob killed hundreds of black Americans that, Ira Spitzer reports, has been largely ignored in American history until recently.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test