US President Joe Biden says the ceasefire agreed between Israel and Hamas was secured after “hour-upon-hour” of intensive diplomacy by the US, Egypt, and others. Speaking at the White House, he vowed to provide fresh equipment to Israel for their “Iron Dome” defence system, but also pledged to provide humanitarian relief for the Gaza Strip.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test