US authorities have given plane manufacturer Boeing clearance to resume flights of its 737 Max plane, nearly 2 years after the model was grounded over fatal crashes in Indonesia and Ethiopia which saw almost 350 people killed.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria