The Bank of Namibia has selected Canadian-based application software firm SQL Power’s supervisory platform, the SQL Power Suite, as the technology framework to digitally transform the Bank. Leonie Dunn, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Namibia in a statement said the Bank is automating various business processes in three supervisory departments, namely Banking Supervision Department, Payment, and Settlement Systems Department, and Exchange Control Division. Dunn explained that the Interdepartmental Project will place high-tech resources and expert digital skills at our disposal to carry out our day-to-day activities.
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho
- Namibia, Botswana border post slows logistics industry