The Bank of Namibia has selected Canadian-based application software firm SQL Power’s supervisory platform, the SQL Power Suite, as the technology framework to digitally transform the Bank. Leonie Dunn, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Namibia in a statement said the Bank is automating various business processes in three supervisory departments, namely Banking Supervision Department, Payment, and Settlement Systems Department, and Exchange Control Division. Dunn explained that the Interdepartmental Project will place high-tech resources and expert digital skills at our disposal to carry out our day-to-day activities.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency