Bank of Namibia Governor Johannes !Gawaxab announced yesterday that the Monetary Policy Committee of the Bank of Namibia has decided to keep the Repo rate unchanged at 3.75 percent. The MPC, he said, is of the view that the rate remains appropriate to continue supporting domestic economic activity, particularly in light of the alarming increase in COVID-19 infections and hospitalisation, while at the same time safeguarding the one-to-one link between the Namibia Dollar and the South African Rand.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test