Nampol’s Zambezi Regional Commander, Commissioner Marius Katamila says one of the challenges they are currently faced with is an influx of illegal immigrants crossing the border. Speaking to Future Media News, Commissioner Katamila said if these illegal immigrants are arrested they only pay a fine, because the police don’t have holding facility’s to keep them and that this does little to solve the problem.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria