The Namibia Revenue Agency on Thursday announced that the Ariamsvlei Border Post will once again be temporarily closed for disinfection purposes after COVID-19 cases were reported. The agency said`that the border will remain until 2pm onFriday and that “traders, importers and exporters are [therefore] advised to […] use alternative routes [during that time]”.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test