The R1.8 billion Bosasa fraud case is back in court on Monday. Eyewitness News reports that Former chief operating Angelo Agrizzi and his co-accused who include former correctional services commissioner Linda Mti and the department’s former chief financial Patrick Gillingham are facing a string of graft charges. The case is in connection with a handful of dodgy prison tenders Bosasa and its subsidiaries scooped between 2004 and 2007.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid