The R1.8 billion Bosasa fraud case is back in court on Monday. Eyewitness News reports that Former chief operating Angelo Agrizzi and his co-accused who include former correctional services commissioner Linda Mti and the department’s former chief financial Patrick Gillingham are facing a string of graft charges. The case is in connection with a handful of dodgy prison tenders Bosasa and its subsidiaries scooped between 2004 and 2007.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised