Travellers to Botswana will from Monday need to produce proof of being fully vaccinated to gain entry to the country. Gaborone has announced updated requirements. The SABC reports that citizens and foreign visitors will need to prove they received a full regimen of COVID-19 vaccines in order to be granted access at any port of entry into Botswana. Unvaccinated people remain barred from visiting Botswana.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho