Travellers to Botswana will from Monday need to produce proof of being fully vaccinated to gain entry to the country. Gaborone has announced updated requirements. The SABC reports that citizens and foreign visitors will need to prove they received a full regimen of COVID-19 vaccines in order to be granted access at any port of entry into Botswana. Unvaccinated people remain barred from visiting Botswana.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500