Forbes has announced its first-ever Under 30 Summit Africa will be held in Botswana on April 24-29, bringing together 600 participants for mentorship, networking, and important conversations centered around sustainability, innovations, and entrepreneurship. Hosted in partnership with the Botswana President’s Initiative, the six-day event will convene Botswana business leaders, government officials, venture capital, and business role models, alongside the world’s most influential young entrepreneurs and innovators.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops