UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has claimed victory after agreeing a post-brexit trade deal. London correspondent, Olly Barratt, says though that the documentation will now be heavily scrutinised and Johnson will hope the deal is passed through Government in time for the new year.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria