A man has been named as an official suspect in the disappearance of British child Madeleine McCann. Portuguese officials named Christian B as a ‘person of interest’ in the case, a necessary step toward criminal charges. Sally Patterson has more in London.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho