Reacting to the N$ 61.6 billion National Budget, Popular Democratic Movement lawmaker Vipuakuje Muharukua, said a facet has been created to create the impression that Finance Minister Iipumbu Shiimi’s budget is pro-youth, when in fact, there is no correlation between the budgetary allocations to youth-related expenditure and the minister’s rhetoric. Nampa reports that the Ministry of Sport, Youth and National Service received N$ 330.9 million, however, the greater chunk of this budget goes to wage-related expenses.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops