Chairperson of the Wages Commission, Dr Marius Kudumo, says the voices of employers and their organisations have not been satisfactory at public hearings on the national minimum wage. Kudumo urged more people to make representations in time for the deadline of 30 June 2021.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test