Camping in Namibia has decided to start a campaign “ Clean up your holiday trash” to keep Namibia clean. They are asking everyone that will be going on holiday to fill-up, 1 black bag of rubbish along the road. Future Media News got in touch with Evane Storkbeck, founder of Camping in Namibia and founder of “ Clean up your holiday trash” who says, every year after holidays, Namibia is highly littered.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test