The Central African Republic adopted Bitcoin as an official currency on Wednesday, making it the first country in Africa and only the second in the world to do so. Can Namibia make a similar move? We asked the Bank of Namibia’s Deputy Director of Corporate Communications in the Department of Strategic Communications, Kazembire Zemburuka, if Bitcoin can become a legal tender in Namibia?
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500