The Kremlin says two Americans captured in Ukraine could face the death penalty. The families of Alexander Drueke and Andy Huynh say they went missing earlier this month while fighting near Kharkiv.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised