The government of the Central African Republic says a plane from an unidentified country has bombed a military camp in the town of Bossangoa. BBC News reports that there have been separate reports of fighting in the same area involving the rebel group, the Coalition of Patriots for Change. The government statement said the plane had also dropped explosives on a base belonging to allies – a term often used to describe Russian mercenaries – before heading north.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500