Authorities have locked down the Chinese province of Guangdong following an outbreak of what is reportedly believed to be the first community outbreak of the Covid-19 Indian variant in China. The World Health Organisation has now renamed it the Delta variant. The province reported 23 new cases. The Guardian is reporting that hundreds of flights at the busy Guangdong Baiyun international airport have been cancelled.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test