The People’s Republic of China granted the Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture a grant of N$ 343 million on Wednesday for the construction of four rural schools, two in the Kavango West Region, and two in the Zambezi Region. Minister of Education, Arts and Culture, Anna Nghipondoka, expressed the ministry’s gratitude for the valuable development support it has received and continues to receive from the Government of China, noting that cooperation between the two countries has yielded positive results in the majority of the projects under its support, contributing to the ministry’s quest to achieve its national aspirations such as job creation and poverty reduction.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho