Chinese Vice Premier Han Zheng has stressed the solid implementation of measures to accomplish the country’s carbon peak and carbon neutrality goals. Xinhua News reports that the country’s goal of peaking its carbon emissions and achieving carbon neutrality is a major strategic decision made by the CPC Central Committee. The vice-premier called for working on major problems on carbon peak and carbon neutrality in order to formulate operable policy.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho