Chinese Vice Premier Han Zheng has stressed the solid implementation of measures to accomplish the country’s carbon peak and carbon neutrality goals. Xinhua News reports that the country’s goal of peaking its carbon emissions and achieving carbon neutrality is a major strategic decision made by the CPC Central Committee. The vice-premier called for working on major problems on carbon peak and carbon neutrality in order to formulate operable policy.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera