Chris Hani’s killer Janusz Waluś is back in the courts on Tuesday to get another shot at parole. Eyewitness News reports that he’s challenging Justice and Correctional Services Minister Ronald Lamola’s decision to deny his release in the Constitutional Court. The Polish immigrant is serving a life sentence for killing the South African Communist Party leader outside his Boksburg home in 1993.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500