The City of Windhoek has begun rolling out a project to install prepaid water meters in Windhoek which it says is expected to be the answer to more sustainable water consumption and management within the city. City spokesperson, Harold Akwenye, explains that while the prepaid water meters are available for all residents, priority will be given to pensioners, vulnerable persons, and customers who are in default.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid