The City of Windhoek has begun rolling out a project to install prepaid water meters in Windhoek which it says is expected to be the answer to more sustainable water consumption and management within the city. City spokesperson, Harold Akwenye, explains that while the prepaid water meters are available for all residents, priority will be given to pensioners, vulnerable persons, and customers who are in default.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised