The City of Windhoek will today hand over 100 houses built under the Informal Settlement Upgrading Affordable Housing Pilot Project. It is the city’s initiative to provide shelter to its residents and to strive for a city where there are no corrugated iron houses. Here’s the City’s spokesperson Harold Akwenye.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid