In response to the fast-changing world of work, the UN International Labour Organization highlighted on Thursday just how important dialogue between workers and management is to the global post-pandemic recovery – and to keep people’s wages fair. Daniel Johnson from UN News reports.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised