There have been many complaints about pot holes on the City of Windhoek’s roads, which many times cause damage to drivers’ tyres and in some cases may even lead to accidents. Future Media News spoke to the City of Windhoek’s Communications Manager, Harold Akwenye, who said that, despite what people may believe, the City always tries to fix potholes timeously, before they become a problem for drivers.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test