Windhoek drivers should expect to pay more when parking in town, amid indications the City of Windhoek is at an advanced stage of procuring a replacement parking system, a move which will do away with the existing coin-based system. The city’s spokesperson Harold Akwenye confirmed the planned introduction of a new parking system in the Central Business District to the Brief, adding that the planned parking system will do away with the current abuse of parking spaces in the CBD.
- EU adds 8 individuals to list of sanctions from DRC
- Windhoek resident assured veld fires are under control
- Zambia urged to strike debt restructuring deal with international creditors
- Ghana’s finance minister survives vote of no confidence
- African National Congress Integrity Commission to deliver Phala Phala report