With the City of Windhoek currently rehabilitating all roads that were damaged during the raining season we spoke to the city’s communications manager, Harold Akwenye who said they were not neglecting the roads, they just waited for the rainy season to end.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test